Install LDAP in Docker on AWS and configure for writing schema
The LDAP servers preferred in order:
1. ReOpenLDAP [login to view URL]
2. OpenDJ [login to view URL]
4. Ldapjs server [login to view URL]
Detailed requirements for any of the LDAP
1. Configure to use LMDB as its data store.
2. Configure for graceful shutdown,
3. Auto start on Docker launch,
4. High availability and horizontal scaling.
5. Configure and make ready for writing schema.
6 freelancers are bidding on average $52 for this job
Hello Hope you are doing well. I have 7 years of experience in Linux and AWS server management. I am an expert on Docker. I can do the installation and configuration. Regards VishnuLal*
Hi I am a DevOps Engineer with hands on experience in Docker and AWS. I can configure LDAP with docker compose and set up this as required. Looking forward to work with you. Thanks