We are working on to create a food delivery app. Now I am looking for an android developer who is proficient in push notification.
The requirements for android notification feature:
1. Firebase is preferred. Alternate options can be considered if the solution is used in production environments worldwide.
2. Must work with the existing library versions (details given below)
3. Both apps must be capable of sending and receiving notifications.
4. Some of the notifications are the input for specific actions. So, the different notifications will have different UI (button) and the specific action (generally, API call) should happen on clicking the button in the notification UI.
5. The notification is targetted to a specific user/device. The notification to a user/device must not go to other users/devices.
6. Should have a provision for announcement kind of notification (Must reach all users/devices)
Existing library versions:
[login to view URL]:appcompat-v7:28.0.0
[login to view URL]:support-v4:28.0.0
[login to view URL]:design:28.0.0
[login to view URL]:constraint-layout:1.1.3
[login to view URL]:recyclerview-v7:28.0.0
[login to view URL]:play-services-maps:16.1.0
[login to view URL]:play-services-location:16.0.0
[login to view URL]:retrofit:2.6.0
[login to view URL]:converter-gson:2.6.0
[login to view URL]:runtime:1.0.1
[login to view URL]:awesome-validation:4.2
[login to view URL]:core:3.4.0
[login to view URL]:zxing-android-embedded:3.4.0
androidTest [login to view URL]:runner:1.0.2
androidTest [login to view URL]:espresso-core:3.0.2
13 freelancers are bidding on average $6/hour for this job
Hello Sir, I am a professional mobile app developer and very much capable to work with the project. I will do your job as exactly as you say. Please let me know If I can help you by any means. Regards ...