We require the Virgil e3Kit SDK integrating and implementing into one of our pre-existing mobile apps. The app is written in Java with Kotlin implemented and is currently running on API28.
- Experience of implementing SDKs and APIs into pre-existing Android apps
- Experience using Github and Android Studio
- Experience working with secure data systems
Please research before applying for this project. Visit [login to view URL] to learn about the e3Kit SDK. Please ensure you are fully conversant with how this works and how you're going to implement it as you will be queried on its implementation prior to employment on the project.
You will be required to implement Virgil e3Kit into a pre-existing Android mobile chat app. You will be required to implement the following:
- encryption/decryption of chat messages
- encryption/decryption of chat message attachments
- encryption/decryption of groups messages
- encryption/decryption of groups messages attachments
- encryption/decryption of app notifications
- encryption of user profile properties
- message burning
Due to other previous developers commissioned via this platform not delivering on requirements and still taking payment I will be more intently pre-vetting applicants before discussion of the project. Please ensure to study all documentation on implementation of Virgil e3Kit ([login to view URL]) as you will be questioned on this prior to project starting.
STAGES TO DEVELOPMENT
- Developers bid on project here on Freelancer
- Developers will be vetted based on their ability to complete project
- Short-listed developers will be interviewed via Skype and questioned on their anticipated methodology for implementing e3Kit
- Selected developer will sign a digital NDA
- Selected developer will then receive the first Milestone Payment (Deposit)
- Selected developer will then take delivery of current codebase
- Selected will then have up to 2 days within to analyse current basecode and list any potential problems they are expecting for reporting to me
- Selected developer will then implement encryption/decryption of all messages, attachments and groups and their attachments
- Selected developer will then receive Milestone Payment 2
- Selected developer will then implement encryption/decryption of app notifications
- Selected developer will then implement user profile properties encryption
- Selected developer will then implement message burning (Incinr8)
- Selected developer will then receive Milestone Payment 3
- App delivered to client (me) for function and bug testing
- Selected developer will then receive final payment, Milestone Payment 4
- Works are signed off as complete
- Client (me) provides positive review and feedback
The selected developer will provide technical support/bugfixing directly related to the initial launch of the post-development sign-off app, for a period of no longer than 3 months. After that period the selected developer and client will move to an agreed support or updates package featuring ad hoc invoicing and payment.
22 freelancers are bidding on average £1738 for this job
Hi there, please leave a message on my chat so we can discuss the budget and deadline of the project. I have read your project description and i'm confident i can do this project for you perfectly. Thanks .