AnyConnect Android Client:
1) Get Username/Password from Radius Server's (remote) Database for authentication.
2) Will have a list of servers that should be on the connection page. That servers
should have to be possible to change from the admin panel. The server list should
contain IP:Port or URL:Port(Ex:[login to view URL] or [login to view URL]), Need
to limit connection per server. And connect users only to the free servers.
3) Should read the android users Mac Addresses/UUID and show it to the admin panel
with username and IP address/Server assigned to it. So, that app must be able to read
the MAC/UUID in which device it's istalled and send it to the database.
4) Forward ALL traffics threw the VPN APP.
5) Need to read the device's main IP Address from which it's connected to the app. to forward
this information to the database.
6) This app should be opened by dialing a numebr on the keypad and it will not show any
icon or anything on the phone.
7) It will have an option to choose from the list of apps for which they need to change the IP. Means it
should not change IP for all the applications.
8) When the app should look like an antivirus program and when it will connect it will show Scanning
viruses instead of showing connecting.
!!! Warning. Do not try to negotiate with me about the price on the chat. If you do I will not hire you and report you instantly. Whatever your price is show in the bid. !!!