[login to view URL] End Web Developer
Remote and Part-Time
• Possess strong expertise of object-oriented design and development (OOA/OOD).
• Deep knowledge about best coding & design practices and understand ways to write proficient & performance-oriented code.
• Experience working with and applying design patterns to solve problems.
• Ability to adapt and pick up new techniques and technology and apply at work.
• Good understanding of MVC, and strong OO skills, SAAS (Software as a Service) Architecture and Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA).
• Good analytical and diagnostic ability to complex problems. Experience gathering and analyzing information for the development of effective solutions to problems or situations.
• Having 12 years of strong technical experience in developing commercial/enterprise-level software products.
• Having hands-on experience in development with Angular framework.
• Hands-on experience with REST APIs
• Expertise in working with multi-threaded apps, data parsing using XML, JSON, and web services integration
• Expertise in using build tools like gulp, grunt, webpack.
• Experience using programming environments such as Eclipse, Android Studio
• Version Control systems, preferably git
• Understanding of Data structures and Algorithmic skills.
• Having experience in version control systems, preferably git
Nice to have:
• Knowledge of Express JS, Node JS would be added advantage
• Knowledge of analytics (Google analytics) for tracking would be an added advantage.
• Advanced front-end development skills HTML, Less/ SaSS.