Job Not Found

Sorry we couldn't find the job you were looking for.

Find the most recent jobs here:

Writers For a Teen Audience 6 days left
VERIFIED

Hello, We are looking for writers that will write stories for a teenage audience, with a casual style that involves lots of romance, drama and comedy as well. We will be giving out the ideas and would like a story around 3000 words. We will be expecting fascinating, thrilling stories that will catch the curiosity of teens. Samples will be needed before hiring, we will be giving you the topic and ...

$3 - $12 / hr
$3 - $12 / hr
0 bids

I run the attached code. This code is just mnist using MLP(multi-layer perceptron) but, has an error. can you fix it?

$15 - $45
$15 - $45
0 bids
Tutor for ooPython and ooPHP 6 days left
VERIFIED

I am looking for a tutor to help me finish two courses in ooPHP and ooPython at university. I have taken on too many courses and now I'm a bit behind. I need to create an easy dice game with classes and routes in ooPHP, and test it ecc to start with. And I need to create a Trie object to search for word, like google does in their search bar in ooPython. I need someone with me through ex git...

$412 (Avg Bid)
$412 Avg Bid
1 bids

We would like to have a (scanned) PDF file converted to a Word file

$376 - $1128
$376 - $1128
0 bids

I have a team of huge no. of participants who always seek to work for freelancing works. So I need someone in my team who would bring freelancing projects from different places and post in my group, and you can earn commission from each and every one. Interested ones do contact me(only from India, no outsiders). Waiting for you!

$12 - $30
$12 - $30
0 bids
Social Media App 6 days left

I need a programmer to create a social media app. I want it to follow very similar to twitter, in the way they can write and post whatever they want. How much would that cost?

$6066 (Avg Bid)
$6066 Avg Bid
3 bids

I want a 30 sec creative dropshipping ad from the resources already there on internet no animated ads

$11 - $33
$11 - $33
0 bids

i opened a company about managing touristic apartments of other owners in Catalonia(SPAIN), also i rent it to the tourists. So i need someone to write the texts to present my services and benefits in a properly way

$412 - $1236
$412 - $1236
0 bids
Theoretical Soil Mechanics 6 days left
VERIFIED

Classification of civil engineering, involving soil mechanics knowledge, answer three questions in one hour

$37 - $462
$37 - $462
0 bids
270520 3D PRINTING 6 days left
VERIFIED

Take existing .stl 3D model. Print 2 x models in TPU 95A or TPE 85A in full size with full fill. Video the finished products and send file for quality check. Post finished pieces to me and send the parcel tracking number. Payments made in stages 25% of total after video. 25% after mailing pieces and sending tracking number. Remaining 50% amount on receipt of pieces in the mail. Postage cost, ...

$199 (Avg Bid)
$199 Avg Bid
4 bids