1. Write an analysis around 15 pages on given topic and should include the following sections in the paper:
a. An overview of the organization your team selected (no more than one page)
b. Your analysis of current IT/MIS at that organization (1-2 pages)
c. A Future MIS Strategic Plan that addresses all elements listed above (7-10 pages)
2. Has to be in APA format ([url removed, login to view] )
3. Use a minimum of 3 scholarly references from peer-reviewed journals, and include supporting materials and references from your web-based research of the selected organization. All references should be in APA format.
4. Include a presentation with 10-15 Q&A . Include Videos/links to supporting articles.
Digital globalization is a reality. Digital flows are always moving between borders ... information, ideas, talent, innovation, finances, sales, marketing, production, banking, etc.
People in almost every country in the world are involved in digital activities in some form or another. Current/traditional MIS infrastructure is struggling to find the most effective combinations to establish the ideal organization to manage these data flow/digitization innovations.
Select an organization (this could be an organization of one of the members of the team, or an organization that the team is interested in researching).
Develop an MIS Strategic Plan to include:
(1) MIS Function Vision,
(2) Business MIS description of each area listed below;
(3) Objectives, with measurements, for each of the areas listed below; and
(4) Detailed Strategies for each Objective.
Your MIS Strategic Plan will be presented during the final day of the course – be prepared to have a full typewritten MIS Strategic Plan to be submitted that day along with a live class presentation.
• Current or traditional IT/MIS organizational structure
• Current or traditional IT/MIS leadership structure
• Current or traditional MIS vision, objectives, strategies
• Proposed FUTURE MIS Strategic Plan which addresses all of the following:
Future MIS ... Leadership – CIO, CDO, CTO – within IT and within C-Suite
Future IT ... Technology, Software, Networks
Future MIS ... Needed Talent
Future IT ... Data Centers/Platforms – domestic and global
Future MIS ... Artificial Intelligence – domestic and global
Future MIS ... Digitization – domestic and global
Future MIS ... Cloud – domestic and global
Future MIS ... IoT – Internet of Things – domestic and global
Future MIS ... Data Analytics – domestic and global
Future MIS ... Customer relationships – domestic and global
Future MIS ... Deep Web (private company networks, enormous databases, libraries, archives etc)
Future MIS ... Internet (based on global business interactions, etc)
Future MIS ... Digital Wrappers (especially supply chain as in RFID, etc.)
Future MIS ... Social Media
18 freelancers are bidding on average $182 for this job
Hello, I have briefly read the description on analysis on MIS project development, and I can deliver as per the requirements however I need us to discuss for more clarity on the details, deadline and budget as well.
I need to write an analysis of MIS(Management information system)I'm a Bsc degree holder in computer science. I have worked on many papers in report writing, [login to view URL] blessed, thank you.