Ordersystem for Restaurants
We need a Asp.net based order System for restaurant guests:
1. Asp.net based responsive website, where a guest can make an order in a restaurant with his own device. The website must run on a local IIS server and only be available within the local network.
The customer can scan a QR code on a table, and the website opens, where he can first choose his language.
The website knows, from which table it was scanned.
The customer now see the categories and can choose the products he wants to order. When finished, he presses the order now button.
The order now will be send to the server, where it will be printed on the given Epson POS Printer (see 2. below)
The user should also be able to send a custom message like
"I want pay", that will also be printed.
The printed order slip contains these information:
- Order Timestamp
- Table number
- Ordered Products and amount of them. The price should also be shown.
If options are selected, they also must be shown on the slip.
- Total price
If a message is sent, the message text should be shown instead of the order products.
If an order contains 2 categories with different printers, there must be 2 slips printed. 1 on the first printer, the other one on the second printer.
2. Adminarea for restaurants, Asp.net based
- Login area with credentials
- Restaurants can add here new Categories, Products. It must be multilinguar
- Categories: Name, sortation and ordering must be possible, setting a default printer
- Products: Add, edit and delete products with Title, ID, description, price, picture,
default printer (overwrite the setting from the category. If not set, take that from category)
- Product variants: It should be possible to add optional, mandatory and multi options. E.g. a Cola can be ordered in 0,3l and 0,5l
So this is a mandatory option. It can also be possible, that a option is not mandatory but can be added to a product.
And other options can be selected multiple.
- Show all orders incl filters (date, name, table,...). Click on detail to see the details of the order
- Set the background color of the website, set the logo
- Add predefined messages.
- The system should be able to handle several restaurants with different products, settings,...
The tasks contain the frontend, backend and the design of them. For the admin area, a template can be used.