Design specification: Electronic Drafter Needed
I need an electronic Drafter to draft a Smart Solar Generator including wiring diagrams, circuit board assembly diagrams, schematics, and layout drawings to manufacture. The chief obligation will be to:
• prepare diagrams and drawings for various electronic components for devices.
• prepare visual guidelines for construction purposes.
• test and check electronic schematics and supporting documents to develop specifications.
• create schematic diagrams, block diagrams, control drawings, logic diagrams, integrated circuit drawings, and interconnection diagrams.
• Draft technical details.
• Key specified commands.
• Specify dimensions, materials, and procedures.
• Draw in minute details of structures.
• Copy drawings of printed circuit board fabrication
• Use Computer Aided Design and Drafting systems to prepare drawings.
• Create and store drawings electronically.
• Program drawings into automated manufacturing systems.
• Prepare variations of design.
• Explain concepts to construction workers.
• Prepare engineering drawings that detail plans and specifications.
• Determine all design elements.
here is some more detail about the project. First, is the specification of the smart solar generator, second is a sample of the product box for 500 watts to 3.5 kw, third is the way I will want the box for 5 kw to look like. Please let me know how long it will take to be ready for manufacture