This is Teck Kiang Tan.
I am looking for a writer to research and write a “how-to” eBook for more than 7,000 words and my budget is USD 70 for 7,000 words.
Payment conditions: Full payment upon completion (No upfront fees).
Upon project completion, you agree to me having the full rights to the eBook and its content.
To apply, please send me your past work samples so I can better evaluate your writing style.
The following are the details of the writing project.
Topic: Daily To-Do Lists
Deadline: 08 Sep 2019
Length: At least 7,000 words. The moment the content exceeds 7,000 words, please inform me immediately and we may remove some unnecessary parts from the content.
Target Audience: person who want to learn correct strategy to increase productivity and get more free time to create to-do lists.
Content to Include:
(1) Provides 10 main reasons you're failing to get through your daily to-do lists so that you would not make the same mistakes.
(2) Go through the 10 most popular to-do list systems and give explanations why they're not impeccable.
(3) Provides step-by-step instructions for producing a faultless to-do list.
(4) Provides guidelines on how to keep your to-do list system to achieve your objectives, get your work done on time without stress and frustration.
(5) Provides the pros and cons of paper and online to-do lists so that you know what best work for you.
(6) Provides the pros and cons of top 5 online to-do lists software so that you know what to choose the best one that suits you.
(7) Provides the guidelines on how to manage your to-do lists with a calendar that work for you more efficiently and productively.
Instructions to Completing This Project...
1. Please propose your Table of Contents within 24hrs of this email.
2. After my next "go-ahead", please look through [login to view URL] (in the attached zip file) before starting your writing on [login to view URL] (in the attached zip file) and send me the latest draft every 3 days. The end result should be like [login to view URL] (in the attached zip file)
3. After your draft has been approved, ensure the end document has been formatted according to the instructions in [login to view URL] (in the attached zip file), proofread your document the final round and send it to me.
Also, be sure that each chapter title has been rephrased so that it won't give away all the important points at one glance (e.g. Use "The Single Most Important Key to Excelling In An Interview" instead of "Smile Your Way To Excelling In An Interview")
Your Action Is Required Within 24hrs...
Please reply right away to acknowledge receipt of this project when you've read the instructions above and send me the proposed Table of Contents within the next 24hrs.
P.S. - Please send all your replies regarding this book writing to this message so it's easier to track.
Hello. I am new here but I am working in the writing industry since 2010. I know all writing techniques, try me once I will deliver supreme quality paper.