Please note the following:
- the module is Management Project and it involves a live project (Renew Wales - [login to view URL]). See instructions and sample essays in the attached files. My aim is to have a report close to that of the Distinction example attached. See relevant tips in the “Example work - feedback [login to view URL]” document provided.
- Project Renew Wales brief is included in the document “Client Project Two - Renew [login to view URL]”.
- Project report must include a Gantt chart. See instructions and sample essays in the attached files.
- The module has one 12,000-word (+/- 10%) assessment divided into two parts; the Management Project Report counts for the 70% of the overall grade, and the Reflective Portfolio counts for the remainder 30%.
- It is highly important that the Reflective Portfolio reflects the learning process (from Week 1 – 15), including notes of experiences and feelings from the start. Every weekly activity has its special purpose especially for the task of Reflection. Accordingly, I have included in the instructions the weekly guide (Module Schedule_Weekly [login to view URL]).
Below is the additional and specific guideline issued by the lecturer recently.
“For the reflective portfolio please follow the below format / structure and link each section with the project completion:
1. Assumptions: focusing in Challenging assumptions i.e. double loop learning (Argyris and Schon, 1974) and Reflection, reflectivity and reflexivity
2. Ethics and values: The impact of values on professional work and (Anti) -discriminatory practices (Thompson, 2012)
3. Time Management: Gantt chart
4. Learning from Experience and Moving Forward : Kolb’s Experiential Learning Cycle (1984) / Managing change as a way of moving forward
Try to empower your reflection while focusing on the completeness of the client project i.e.
- Why it is critical to identify clearly stated business’ requirements?
- How did you come up with the specific aims and objectives?
- Did your ethical principles and values play any role to your proposed intentions to come up with certain aims and objectives to assist the Client to meet its requirements?
- Should our aims and objectives reflect corporate social responsibility by avoiding decisions that could possible harm organizations or society?
For the element Learning from Experience and Moving Forward, please elaborate or focus more on the Kolb’s Experiential Learning Cycle and how you have followed this cycle while completing the client’ report/your project.
REFERENCES ARE HIGHLY NEEDED even if this is a reflection.”
I will be checking the report you provide for all these criteria. Please note I aim to achieve a score of no less than 70% in this module. That is critical towards my completion of the overall MBA course and graduation with a Distinction next month.
23 freelancers are bidding on average $165 for this job
Iam certified evaluator who worked worldwide through several international institutions Relevant Skills and Experience I have more than 20 years of experience on variety of fields and strong management skills