- Visitors will download the "pre-installation exe file" you are going to code which will be about 2-5MB.
- We will give you the design and materials. It is very simple. There is just logo and icon, texts and progress bar.
- Security must be taken. We are open to discuss the infrastructure of file download URLs. Maybe some private repo or over ftp with login details, or direct url. Let's discuss and prepare the structure together. We will do it on our side, not you.
- When this pre-installer launches, it must read a json file first (will be given)
- Then read second URL connected with first json file (will be given). This returns all file links in json format. This pre-installer will save all downloaded files to client's computer then there will be one "[login to view URL]" in downloaded files.
- After downloading all files, before launching [login to view URL], pre-installer will kill itself. It will launch setup.exe. This downloaded setup has already its installer. No need to code it.
• Installer should run in the center of screen with given size.
• Installer should be movable by mouse.
• There should be resume option if internet connection goes down (if possible).
• There should not be minimize button.
• Need to see remained percentage of downloading.
• Need to see total size of files like 4.1 GB (under progress bar – totalSize will be given in json)
• Should be compatible for 32bit and 64bit Windows
• We need all project files
4 freelancers are bidding on average $226 for this job
Hello sir, freelancer with 6+ years of Windows, GNU/Linux development experience is ready for your work. Just drop me a message and we can talk about it further. Have an awesome day.