A Warehouse Management System for Warehousing as a service.
1. The Warehouse is operated as a business providing warehousing services.
2. There are many clients who use the warehousing services.
3. The clients bring their goods (stocks items) for safe keeping/storage at the warehouse.
4. Goods are recorded on the client's account for the client and inventory updated accordingly.
5. A statement is provided as proof that goods have been received by the warehouse.
6. The client requests for items to be issued against his/her account and inventory is updated.
7. Reports: Stock valuation, stock movement, stock issues, etc.
8. The system to cater for billing for the warehousing services for each client.
9. Bills/Reports in PDF and other alerts to be sent via email, SMS, WhatsApp, etc.
10. System to provide for Self-Service by the clients via remote access.
2. ASP.NET MVC 5
37 freelancers are bidding on average $433 for this job
Hi there My name is Carlos and I'm an expert in .Net and sql server. I have been working in software developement for the last 20 years. I have many experience in desktop and web development. Regards
Hi, I am Shivani Mishra and having 10+ years of industry experience. I have exposure on your desired skills. Give me a chance to work with you. Thanks and Regards, Shivani Mishra
Hello Greetings!! I have complete expertise in ASP.NET, .NET 4.5, Web Service, Flex, Json, Active Record Looking forward to hear from you soon. Best Regards, Himanshu