I need this functionality to be on a computer program.
1. Client goes to a selected site and inputs data so that a stock chart appears.
2. Accept button
3. Certain areas of the chart are blacked out and are kept blacked out until the end.
4. The end screen is now blacked out so that you cannot discern what is on the other side, which is the stock chart we picked above.
5. Functionality so that when using the arrow key pointing right ">" then the screen scrolls back continuously from the left side of the page at a certain point at a rate of one milimeter per second. it is important that as soon as the > button is not being pushed that the screen scrolling from left to right stops IMMEDIATELY. NO TIME DELAY.
6. Whenever the scrolling is stopped I can mark either a "B" or "S" on the chart.
7. Screen stops scrolling at the End of a certain point.
8. Evaluate stage = all scrolling stops but the "B" and "S" markings remain.
9. Close or next trial
I am not picky about what program this is done in so long as the specifications are exactly as above.
I can send anybody a video link demonstrating what exactly I need.