[login to view URL] is looking for a content writer on an ongoing monthly basis. We want you to be a native speaker, have some experience of content writing and understand the labor market in Spain
Your duties will include:
- research on recruitment industry and labor-related topics in Spain
- producing clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- using key words about product recruitment platform for job abroad and candidates from foreign countries
- be client and candidate oriented
What we will need per month is:
- 10 blogs recruitment, candidate or client related, each blog around 500 words
- 100 tweets on recruitment with call for action to recruit candidate or find work using our platform, each tweet 200-280 characters
The job starts asap as the market campaign starts from beginning of February.
Please state your price for the following work/month:
-10 blogposts within one month, each blog 500 words
-100 Tweets to be used in social media within one month, each Tweet 200-280 characters
Only bids with price will be taken into account, please state clearly what languages you speak.
20 freelancers are bidding on average €182 for this job
Hello... I am new here but I am working in the writing industry since 2010. I know all writing techniques, try me once I will deliver supreme quality paper. ? https://www.freelancer.com/u/WritingFactory
Hello, I'm native spanish from Madrid. I'm into the looking for job proccess right now and I'm aware of all lastest spanish labor news. I'm also a heavy Twitter user. I think I could fit in your proposal. Thanks.
I can create the optimize blogposts and tweets for your brand. I would love to work on these topics because it is one of great interest for me. It would be awesome to work together!
Tengo conocimientos superiores en español e ingles, además soy magister en redacción de textos y relatos; tengo un léxico avanzando para mayor congruencia en los relatos y la disponibilidad del tiempo