I need a writer who can rewrite articles in his/her own words while retaining the meanings of the original articles.
The subject of the articles is related to GPS tracker
I will provide 20 articles (containing 500-600 words each) for you to rewrite and I should retain all rights to the articles written.
In rewriting articles you will
- Provide re-written versions that must be 100% original and unique while retaining the keywords. No sentences or paragraphs in your rewritten version can be uniquely identifiable from the original version (I will check through copyscape to detect any sign of duplication for each article. Each one will pass Copyscape and DupeFree for uniqueness of 95% minimum.)
- Provide re-written articles that have 500 words or more BUT If the original article provided by me contain 600 words or more you need to rewrite to minimum 600 words.
- Re-write each article (INCLUDING article titles) in a way that its meaning is retained.
- Provide re-written versions that are grammatically correct and in standard American English and should make sense to the reader
- Article must be in Word 2000 format
- Must save the documents accordingly and DO NOTE RENAME THE FILES so I can cross reference with the original article files
Your rewritten version of articles are not allowed to be rewritten in the following manner
- changing only a word or two (e.g., substituting synonyms) and leaving the sentences still intact and recognizable from the original text;
- simply transposing whole sentences within a paragraph (e.g., putting the last sentence somewhere in the middle of the paragraph).
- using any software ( I want all of my articles to be manually rewritten)
I'll be having more rewrites coming up. As such the maximum bid of this project is US30. Good writer can expect to take up long term project with me in article rewriting. Any bid more than US30 will be rejected straight away