SYSTRAN has a Linux-based (CentOS 7) server application called the SYSTRAN Enterprise Server (or SES). It is an application that supports language translations of text, documents and web pages. The current installation process is manual and documented. We want development of an installation tool that will automate the installation as much as possible, with prompts for configuring frequent features. Features include access to LDAP since SES can use LDAP data for configuring accounts, and there are other features which we can describe. SES consists of Node.js, scripts and C++ modules, and make use of some third party tools (MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Redis and RabbitMQ).
Here is a summary of the effort.
* We will provide the installation instructions, SES and installation guidance as needed.
* The target system is CentOS 7 or RedHat 7.
* The installation will operate completely offline with no access required or needed to the Internet. RPM files will be the start point for the installation.
* It is strongly desired that the installation be performed without root privileges. We may have an option that allows for root access if the user accepts, but this option can be treated as a follow-on effort.
The respondent may recommend frameworks (open source is strongly preferred) that may be employed for the installation. No experience with translation software is necessary.
The deliverables should be as follows.
* Framework(s) employed.
* Instructions on how to package the SES content in the installation application.
* Documentation for the installation application so that SYSTRAN may maintain it.
* List of installation tests performed. This list will be jointly developed and part of the acceptance criteria.
We can provided further details to assist in providing an accurate work estimate, including a detailed overview of SES with development information (architecture, etc.). We can also discuss the development system (we can provide access to a development system or you may use your own).
A high-level summary of SES is available here: [url removed, login to view]
Budget will be based on best offer that meets our needs.
3 freelancers are bidding on average $20 for this job
i am interested to assiste you in this project please send private message thank you Expérience et Compétences appropriées linux,scripting ........... Étapes proposées $15 USD - 1
I have a lot of experience in Linux and its best practices. Hardening and Documentation. I will also carry out an analysis for an automatic installation in the future.