We have a business listing website and need some layout changes.
- this is the solution being used [url removed, login to view]
- it is template based. So you edit HTML / CSS files to make the changes
- there's an admin that allows you to edit the template files code or you can use a editor change the files and upload using FTP
- no new features are to be added, no PHP code changes.
- only layout changes
- many of the changes are adding new banner ad spots. These are managed through the admin. It allows you to create and edit ad zones. You then place the HTML for the zone into the template
The software is setup here and you will make the changes directory off of our server:
[url removed, login to view]
- see the attached files. These have changes as compared to what is setup on [url removed, login to view] . They also have notes explaining changes.
- In addition to the changes illustrated in the attached files:
-> for all pages fill right area with more ads, a long one and square ones
-> for all pages add a facebook comments plugin into the right column [url removed, login to view]
- you must work off of our server
- you are expected to use proper HTML and CSS that adhere to W3C
Experienced freelancer on front-end developer, with 5 years of experience, providing services on website graphic design, responsive website, PHP 5, HTML 5, CSS 3, bootstrap method
18 freelancers are bidding on average $142 for this job
Hello, I can start by making you a free demonstration you'll hire only if you are completly satisfied with it. your satisfaction is my first objective trust me.
Hello Sir, I have 7+ years experience in the following skills: [login to view URL] [login to view URL] [login to view URL] [login to view URL] [login to view URL](5) [login to view URL](3) I also have an experience in Custom CMS and various PHP framework like: [login to view URL] More