I am looking for someone who can act as a real partner in the many projects we work on. We have many ongoing website projects and not enough hours, and I would like to have a helper who I can really rely on to carry out tasks when needed.
Work could include:
- Sending you a few small, "easy" PHP/CSS/JS fixes that might take one or two hours
- Sending you 25 hours of in-depth changes to an existing platform
- Sending you specs for a complete website build (the design will always be provided to you)
- Sending you a complex JS/CSS problem that requires real investigation and skills to solve.
If you prefer only one or two styles of working from the list above please include details in your bid.
Platforms could include:
- Bespoke PHP/MySQL websites
- Wordpress (of course!)
- CMS Made Simple
(You don't need to have specific experience of all of these, as long as you have very good PHP/CSS/JS skills and are quick to learn.)
What to expect:
Sometimes you will be working on a website you have not seen before, other times you would be working on a website you have worked on many times before. Sometimes we will need work turned around quickly, but mostly you will be provided with specs well in advance. Some weeks you will be given only a few hours work, some weeks you will be given LOTS of work.
Please note that we have a particular style of working that we require to be followed, which includes:
- Specifications will be provided in a Word document
- Any questions or comments you may have should be added to the document (inline) and sent back to us
- Completed work should have a strikethrough applied but not removed from the document and sent back to us
The first set of work will be a few complex JS/CSS fixes to a bespoke PHP website. This will act as a good demonstration of your skills and whether we will work well together. We then have other projects including some fixes to a heavily customized Wordpress website and updates/changes to a heavily customized CMS Made Simple installation.
If you are interested in this work please provide details of your hourly rate and I will send details of first project.