I have a spreadsheet that is used to import products into a Magneto Website. Basically the data is just mobile phone names, and the description. This data will be uploaded to my website.
I have a spread sheet with around 400 mobile phones and items. I need someone to fill in the item description field and find 1 image of each mobile phone or item.
For instance you might be required to find an item description and for a "Apple iPhone5C 16GB Blue". Here is what you will do.
1) Go online and look for a suitable description.
2) Copy and paste that description into Magentos WYSIWYG Editor. This is so you can convert the description into HTML. You will make bold all the headlines of the description in the WYSIWYG Editor. Then click "Show Hide" and the WYSIWYG Editor will convert this into HTML code This takes roughly 1-2 minutes depending on the size of description.
3) Copy the HTML Code into the spread sheet.
4) Find an image of the Apple iPhone5C 16GB Blue. The image will need to be square. You might need photoshop or some other program so you can make is square. All images must be with white background. All images must be bigger then 450x450 pixels but not bigger then 800x800, they must all be square. All images must not be made bigger then their real resolution, meaning if an image of a phone is 300x200px you cant enlarge it to fit the 450x450pixels because the image will be pixelated. You can however grab a large image and make it smaller.
5) Name image "Apple iPhone5C 16GB Blue"
Then your done. Onto next item.
I have provided a sample of what the data will look like at the end and a photo of the phone.
21 freelancers are bidding on average $108 for this job
Hello Sir i have 5+ member team sir my team have good experience of data entry job and seo [login to view URL] plz view my profile and last client review.
Hello! I want to take this project. I garantee good quality and speed. I have three years' experience in content managing, data entry. Thank you, very much! Have a nice day!