We're a busy, progressive office in need of an order processor who's sharp, dependable, and genuinely loves customer satisfaction.
We're an excellent company to stay with and grow with - could be a "forever home" for the right candidate.
Please be seeking LONGEVITY, and available to work around peak industry seasons, such as immediately following Trade Shows and leading up to holidays.
Since we work with holiday products and very tight deadlines, we need someone reliable, who can be present and appreciates job security.
This job opportunity is FULL TIME /PART TIME hours 8:00 AM to 2:30 PM, Monday through Friday.
***Able to have flexible hours during busy times such as dates that follow Trade Shows + leading up to holidays. May include coming in early + overtime during peak busy times, mainly January/February.
Pay $15.00/hour plus benefits: medical, dental, 401K with 3% company match + 2 weeks paid vacation time.
- Fast and accurate data entry. Keyword: accurate!
- Type at least 65 WPM.
- 10-key speed above 8,000 KPH.
- This job entails a lot of sending prompt sample shipments to distributors, follow-up on those samples, asking for customer ratings, and support to our sales team.
- Outstanding customer service via phones/email/chat/in office too. Must be able to prioritize and multi task.
- Awesome "Can Do" attitude, always ready to assist.
- Familiar with FedEx and UPS: help guide nervous customers who have tight deadlines, and follow-up to ensure they receive orders on time, if not early.
- Amazing follow-up! Don't drop the ball!
- Excellent communication and written skills.
- Great basic math skills.
- Knowledge of Excel and other office suite programs. (PC)
- Asking questions when something is unclear.
- Can admit mistakes and learn from such situations.
- Customer service and sales experience absolutely necessary.
- Our product line is large and in charge, so hope you've got a good memory!
*Removed by Admin as it encourages offsite communication which breaches our Terms of Service *us your resume with cover letter please, and if your skill set matches our needs, we'll reach out.
Put "HIRE ME" in the subject line to catch our recruiter's eye! (Ahh, so you read every detail, to the very end, well done.)
Thanks for your time, job candidates, good luck.
24 freelancers are bidding on average $29/hour for this job
Hey, "Hier Me" I'm VA and Web Researcher. I'm Really interested in this [login to view URL] you need accurate work in low rate,you can knock [login to view URL] keep faith on my words Waiting for your massage Regards,Towfiq