Completed

Dataresearch and input approximately 1500 listing

Awarded to:

durgapukamalakar

Hello Sir/Madam, I am a computer science graduate with 8 years experience as a data entry analyst. I have good working experience on similar projects included internet research. I seen the attached files and i vi More

₱5555 PHP in 3 days
(23 Reviews)
3.8

32 freelancers are bidding on average ₱6430 for this job

schoudhary1553

Hello, I can help with you in your project Dataresearch and input approximately 1500 listing . I have more than 5 years of experience in Data Entry, Data Processing, Excel, Research, Web Search. We have worked on se More

₱6222 PHP in 3 days
(278 Reviews)
7.6
sujitkar

Hi there! I have read and understood that you need data searched, and the data from excel included and entered into a website. I have downloaded the files, and had a look at the instructions as well. I have unde More

₱13333 PHP in 4 days
(287 Reviews)
7.0
rangacbe

Dear sir, I am experienced in this types of tasks in the past. Please let us discuss to start asap. Regards, Jaikumar

₱7222 PHP in 7 days
(282 Reviews)
6.8
webexpertkunal

Hello, I have read your instruction sheet and i got a clear picture about your project. We are ready to start the job immediately. Waiting for your response. Thank you

₱11111 PHP in 5 days
(89 Reviews)
6.6
vwantmoney1

Respected Sir/Mam, I have reas the project details and has gone through the excel file and the attached instruction documents. I am qualified for the work as I have done past works regarding data entry. I hold a good a More

₱2777 PHP in 7 days
(37 Reviews)
5.3
upendra169

Hi, I am an Experienced Data Entry Operator and I have very good knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel & PowerPoint), my typing speed is 70WPM and I am in this field for last 10 years. I will complete your work wit More

₱10000 PHP in 3 days
(53 Reviews)
5.1
AmrBalshy

It would be a pleasure for me if you accept my bid to work together. I can handle and deliver this task professionally within the required timeframe. Regards.

₱7000 PHP in 3 days
(9 Reviews)
4.1
steljanalleshi1

Hi there! I ran into your project and I am an excellent fit for the gig. The instructions are very clear, therefore I can guarantee a professional work that meets your requirements, within the time frame. Lookin More

₱10000 PHP in 2 days
(5 Reviews)
3.5
sksameer

Let's start! thanks.

₱6222 PHP in 3 days
(19 Reviews)
3.7
TheBestWorker00

Hi Ma'am / Sir! I have read your project description and I believe I am the right person for the job. I am keen to instructions and can deliver fast turn around of the project. I have a fast typing speed (60-65 WPM) an More

₱10000 PHP in 25 days
(6 Reviews)
2.9
webexperts98

Hello, I have read your project descriptions and your attached instructions. I can understand your requirements clearly and ready to endow with the solution as per your requirements. Can I do some sample work for y More

₱11000 PHP in 5 days
(5 Reviews)
2.1
₱10000 PHP in 5 days
(1 Review)
1.9
ctibazarwa1

I am reliable and efficient and have experience building databases and data entry during administrative roles. Feel free to contact me for further details on my qualifications

₱5111 PHP in 3 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0
qistinabatrisyia

Hi There, My name is Qistina you may call me Tina. I'm writing to express my interest in this project. Willing to use my expertise in programming, data entry and designing to solve your problem. If you interested to More

₱4444 PHP in 3 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0
mrsgsolomon

Good afternoon. My name is Gemma, I am based in the UK. I own Solomons, a Virtual Assistance & Bookkeeping Service. I hold a Masters Degree in Business Management and have over 10 years experience in the field. I h More

₱6665 PHP in 3 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0
chambhaa

Hello there, If you will give me this project, i can guarantee you will ge outstanding result and output. I maybe new to this freelance site but trust me i am the person you are looking for to finish the job. I am rel More

₱6000 PHP in 10 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0
₱6222 PHP in 3 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0
₱3333 PHP in 1 day
(0 Reviews)
0.0
hirzchauhan

A proposal has not yet been provided

₱1200 PHP in 3 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0
DigitalPool

I have viewed both files and I would complete your work in less than 48 hours. gibe me 1% trust and I would win the remaining 99%. I am a good team player and deadline oriented.

₱5555 PHP in 2 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0