We are one of the fastest growing e-commerce business in Singapore and are the largest online
retailer in the world for our segment of luxury goods. We are part of a global group that is one of the largest retailers of luxury brands globally.
Above all we are connoisseurs first, with a passion for making a world class platform and service that is focused on everyday luxury and brand name products that customers instantly recognise.
About the job
You will be the public face of one of the fastest growing eCommerce companies in Singapore.
As a customer service agent, you will provide quality customer service to customers through
various channels, such as phone, chat and email on a daily basis.
Role would be to work Thursday to Saturday 9am to 6pm. Mostly desk-based work.
You’ll be exposed to the business side, and will help to develop ways to measure the value of
your work. You will be actively involved in generating sales orders and follow up on sales leads
providing quotes for customers. You will co-ordinate with logistics to ensure fast and accurate
information that impacts the delivery of service to your customers.
The role requires a detail and process oriented person who can prepare necessary
documentation and maintain records as well as follow Standard Operating Procedures closely.
● Articulate and Fluent in Oral and Written English (Chinese is a plus)
● Experience in customer service, hospitality or other front line service is a plus
● Basic PC, Browser and Internet knowledge
● Social Media experience such Facebook, Twitter & Instagram
● Proficient in Microsoft Excel
● Experience with Zendesk, Desk or AnyDesk is a plus
● Focus on improving quality and provide feedback about common problems customers
● Singapore Citizens or PR only
Negotiable based on experience
53 freelancers are bidding on average $9/hour for this job
because of my knowledge and my experiences, also satisfying the customers needs and loving my job i know im the suitable person for this job...know i will be a great access to the company
i am working as a full time customer service before in a call center company for 5 yrs. i think i have enough skills to contribute to the success of your company and im willing to learn more about your company