Virtual Assistant Needed (long-term, 4–8 hours / week)
My name is Kellie McGann and I’m the founder of Write a Better Book.
I’m looking for a virtual assistant who can help me during the week for an average of 1–2 hours per day, ideally long-term. MUST speak great English.
You’ll be doing a variety of tasks, including:
1. Creating lists of and contacting top bloggers in our industry
2. Helping me with personal tasks (e.g. scheduling mtgs, booking travel, etc…)
3. Finding & scheduling content to go out on Instagram / Facebook (I can teach you)
4. Doing a variety of other tasks (must be comfortable trying new tasks often)
If you are a good fit, there is room to grow in the position.
I’m looking for someone detail-oriented, reliable and positive. Big bonus if you consider yourself an optimist.
Please let me know:
1. Your hourly rate
2. What hours you’re available (please convert this to the PST time-zone)
3. Why you are VA — What do you enjoy most about it?
54 freelancers are bidding on average $122 for this job
Hi, I hope that you are doing great. If you will hire me, I will do my best for you. Looking forward to working with you and developing a long term business relationship. I am ready to start right now.