I have 2 dockerised repos. One for the backend which is built with Django and the other in React.JS.
The following are the tasks:
- Convert the docker file from version 2 to 3.5
- Fix a bug with the docker file which is not allowing the server to app start properly.
- Deploy the system on a EBS on AWS.
- The RDS is already setup
- Make the migrations on the RDS
- Migrate the data from the current database on an Azure server to the RDS
- Change the domain nameservers from hostgator to Route 53.
Rough timeline: 2 days. Yes its an urgent requirement.
We strictly want to work with an individual freelancer on this as there will be a constant stream of similar work after this and we would like to build a long term relationship with a possible full-time job offer if the partnership is mutually beneficial. Agencies please don't apply.
I will be personally managing these tasks and I am willing to help you out if you get stuck somewhere.