Looking for experienced Drupal developer. Accurate and pro active.
Simple UX, might need some custom work.
Description. Modified containers are placed in a town or on a event as a temporary shopping centre, an enclave. The site must represent each enclave (1 or more) consisting of 1-multiple containers and their content (physical shops). The site is not a shopping centre (so no online shop). On site a visitor can see where the enclave is right now, look at a summary per container and an intrested customer can place a reservation for a enclave in his town.
For making a reservation (for hiring the enclave) the site has a calander and a reservation and payment function as on [url removed, login to view] (so simple frontend ux)
1) enclave overview template like: [url removed, login to view]
(we only need a template for the big images,1 or 2 horzinontal images)
for mobile different view / template: [url removed, login to view]
(with text displayed below the image to keep it readable)
Content / order (images) must easily sortable
2) container detail page
Standard page. With full screen image with caption and text.
[url removed, login to view],variante=L,wantedContextId=[url removed, login to view]
3) booking page with payment module (can be integration with payment provider like sisow.nl.
- a payment in advance has to be paid to make a reservation.
- the reservation date can be placed by the user self on a simple way like [url removed, login to view] When payement is made the dates are reserved for the customer, same as on airbnb.
4) Hire a shop (container) page
If one is itrested in selling stuff from an enclave/ container he or she can fill in a form on the page which is sent per email to the site owner.
This form has a simple ux with AJAX on the fly field checking.
5) Agenda page (tour agenda)
Simple overview with images and see where the enclave will be in future
user has own profile page where he can see it's bookings
google, facebook, email login
container owner fill their own container page
6) different menu with simple ux to navigate through the site
administrator (can do everything)
editor (can change all content)
shop owner (can change specific content)
user (can make reservations and payment)
anonymous (can look at the site)
10) images are resized automatically during upload
11) basic google optimalisation
all has to be delivered turn key to our server.