We have a monitor system to monitor 8 analog input and 8 thermal couple using NI 9212 and NI 9201 with NI eDAQ-9174 chassis.
I need a help from a person that had experience with Labview and NI data acquisition tools. What you need to do for my project are:
1. Set up the NI 9212 and NI 9201 to communicate with Labview
2. Write Labview program to read the data from NI 9212 and NI 9201
3. Graph the input data realtime for each channel. There are 16 channel max, but the user can configure to display from 4 to 16 graph at a time.
4. Log the input data to a text file. The logging file will record the time, and the data of all selected logging channels. User can select which channel need to log, or not.
What I need from you is a proposal of the timeline that you can deliver and the partial fee that you want us to pay. The timeline will include the time and the work can be done within the period.
• You need to have a Viber/Skype/Facetime account to bid my project.
• Experience with LabView and National Instrument
• Can understand English or Vietnamese
• We need to talk first before I can reward the project.
24 freelancers are bidding on average $487 for this job
I have experience with the similar NI DAQ configuration, and have a program that meets most of your needs. Just need some modifications based on your specifics.