I need to project simulation on multisim to show a number of 2017005
Firstly it shows 2017 with clock counter and flip flops each number be displayed for one secong then a buzzer tone alarm starts for 4 second then the rest of the number is displayed (005) for one second for each number too
Attached to this circuit we need a comparator to check if (2017005) is odd or even with leds
And to check if 2017 > 2018 or 2017 < 2018 with leds too
▪ Design a synchronous counter counts the sequence of your ID number from left to right.
▪ Your full identification number (each number separately) is displayed on a seven-segment
unit for a second, so that the first four numbers are displayed through the counter and then
the rest of your number is displayed.
▪ During the display, the fourth number from the left will be recognized in your ID (to define
the year you join the academy) by means of a decoder that gives an alarm (Buzzer tone)
for 4 seconds and then completes the display of the rest of your number.
▪ Each number is displayed on a seven segments unit for a second, the clock must be
designed to has a periodic time of 1 second
▪ The design recognizes if your number is odd (a green LED lights up) or even (a yellow
LED lights up).
▪ The design decides if the year of joining the academy before 2018 (then lights up a blue
LED), or if 2018 and beyond (then lights up a red LED)
No arduino or word generator can be used
11 freelancers are bidding on average $96 for this job
Hi I have been working on Verilog-VHDL and Xilinx and Altera FPGAs by more than 6 years. I have seen your requirements and yes I can complete your work within given timeline. Thanks
Dear Mr/Ms, I am an electronic engineer with more than 5 years of experience. I have an advanced knowledge on VHDL programming over different FPGA. I can solve your job. Hope we can work together. Regards, Juan