A.1.1 .. ANALYSIS OF FABRICS AND YARN PICKED BY COMPANY XYZ (FOR THIS CHAPTER WE NEED SUBSTANTIAL TECHNICAL SUPPORT PAPER
A.1.2 REQUIREMENTS / OBJECTIVES OF THE PROJECT (for you to read as reasons why for the project)
The primary requirement of Company xyz is to create an innovative process for finished garments flocks, namely on products made with fabric / cotton yarn and wool neutral and then treated and dyed.
The reasons are many:
1. the heads lend themselves to be treated, ie to suffer multiple types of treatment, what this increasingly in demand in the fashion world (such as the stone wash treatment and the enzyme)
2. the possibility to reduce costs
3. ability to make a big contribution to reducing the environmental impact
A.1.3. PROCESS ANALYSIS (WE NEED SUPPORTING TECHNICAL MATERIAL ON IT)
The development of the new production process is based on the following steps:
1. Stage of analysis and study of a process using the pumice stone wash of Cyrenaica
2. Phase analysis and study of a dyeing process of products made with natural fibres using extracts of Jatropha
3. Phase analysis and study of a process enzimatura (with enzymes from the plant jatropha) of finished garments. The enzyme treatment may be a viable alternative to the traditional method in which the effect of aging of the tissues is achieved through the exclusive use of the pumice stone.
A.1.3.1. STAGE ANALYSIS AND STUDY PROCESS USING THE STONE PUMICE STONE WASH THE CIRENAICA (PLEASE PROVIDE TECHNICAL SUPPORT MATERIAL), IF YOU HAVE DIFFICULTY IN USING THE PUMICE OF CIRENAICA, JUST USE NORMAL PUMICE IN THE TECHNICAL EXPLANATIONS
A.1.3.2 phase of analysis and study of a process of dyeing of garments made with natural fibres using extracts of Jatropha (PLEASE PROVIDE TECHNICAL SUPPORT MATERIAL),
A.1.3.3. The analysis and study of a process enzimatura (with enzymes from the plant jatropha) of finished garments. (PLEASE PROVIDE TECHNICAL SUPPORT MATERIAL),
The other key aspect of jatropha derives from the fact that this plant is obtained by an enzyme of the class of cellulases which can be used to process the items of clothing without adverse effects in humans. In fact, the enzymes attack the surface of the fibres and cause the demolition of their structure. The filaments thinner are degraded and removed, while the bigger ones are assaulted on the surface and not skinned.
In this way is obtained in a totally natural way and without the use of synthetic agents a vintage effect allowing to have garments unique and non-replicable elsewhere.
The treatment of the leaders with enzymes (Enzyme Wash) allows you to create a fabric with a vintage or "surface cleaning": these are the two effects, apparently opposite, that the treatment of animals with enzymes can confer. Leaders must be of natural fibres (cotton, wool).
A.2. DESIGN OF THE NEW SYSTEM (PLEASE PROVIDE TECHNICAL MATERIAL FROM SCRATCH INCLUDING THE MACHINERY TO BE USED),
A.3 SIMULATION (PLEASE PROVIDE TECHNICAL MATERIAL FROM SCRATCH USING THE ABOVE SELECTED MATERIALS AS PER A1),
A.4 OPTIMIZATION OF RESULTS (PLEASE PROVIDE TECHNICAL MATERIAL FROM SCRATCH USING THE ABOVE SELECTED MATERIALS AS PER A1, A2 AND A3),
We need this project to be completed in 7 days.