The main aspect of the role is to deal with day-to-day enquiries in English and French (orally and written) from guests who have booked a stay at an OVO Network vacation rental property (before, during and after their stay) and require further assistance. The key aim is to ensure all guests have a fabulous time, re-book and recommend us to others.
This involves a number of responsibilities and skills - see below.
We are looking for a freelance contractor. The role is on a regular, part-time basis of around 12 hours per week (3 sessions of four hours - exact times are flexible). 15€ per hour
- Manage questions using our custom back office system.
- Manage questions using OTA (Online Travel Agency) systems.
- Pass on guest questions to the appropriate person to follow up.
- Liaise with other members of the Guest Sales and After-sales teams.
- Create manual invoices at guests’ request and according to their needs.
- Visit and inspect, where possible, OVO Network properties
- Report any problems with third-party adverts.
- Report website content anomalies to the Account Management Team to update.
- Liaise with the IT team to report any bugs or request improvements.
- Liaise with the team before, during and after a guest’s stay to resolve any customer complaints or property / management issues.
- Resolve technical booking/payment problems with guests either in writing or verbally.
- Manage post-stay actions such as following up guest complaints, adding reviews from guests and adding reviews of guests.
- Native French speaker with exceptional French and English grammar (oral and written).
- Autonomous, self motivated with excellent organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Must enjoy working as part of a team.
- Attention to detail to avoid errors
- An aptitude with numbers and maths.
- Exceptional writing and grammar skills.
- Comfortable to communicate, both written and orally, with enquirers, guests and owners in a considerate and understanding manner to make them feel loved.
- Awareness of cultural differences of guests from other countries.
- Must value being diplomatic, patient, friendly and reliable.
- Trustworthy with sensitive data and capable of respecting confidentiality.
- Own a laptop computer and have access to a fast and reliable internet connection.
Please note that training will be provided on our custom systems and software.
Why work with us?
- Play an integral role in our company’s growth
- Work as part of our amazing team who are located across the world
- Further your skills and learn with us as we develop and master new business areas
- Enter a fun, exciting and fast paced industry and work with one of its technology leaders
BE PART OF OUR TEAM - APPLY NOW