A British author of fiction and non-fiction books, also working as an editor and English-language tutor, needs a Greek-speaking assistant to support his relocation to Thessoloniki. The project has four main elements, which could be handled by different people.
1. Identify options for, and make recommendations between, housing for a four week initial stay in the city in the October/November time frame.
2. Identify options for, and make recommendations between, housing for January onwards.
3. Project management for the advance delivery of personal items and a couple of items of furniture.
4. Identify potential opportunities in Thessoloniki for work as an English tutor, scheduling informational calls with language schools etc.
5. Small-scale support in Thessolonik during the initial stay.