Small CPA Firm looking for a full-time office assistant who is fast-learning, self-motivated, organized, and able to coordinate office operations and procedures.
The ideal candidate would be someone who is looking to learn both on the job and through secondary education and grow from this position into a full time bookkeeping or tax preparer as the company grows.
• answering the phone
• copying client tax material
• logging client returns in/out
• assign and monitor progress of client projects among office staff
• co-ordinate office staff schedules to ensure maximum efficiency
• ensure filing systems are maintained and current
• establish and monitor procedures for record keeping
• ensure security, integrity and confidentiality of data
• assembling tax returns
• monitor and maintain office supplies inventory
• mailing documents to clients
• running errands
• resolving technical issues
• provide general support to office staff
• High School Diploma
• Minimum 1 year experience in office setting
• Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Word, in particular)
• Hands on experience with office machines (e.g. fax machines and printers)
• Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
• A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
• Additional qualifications as an Administrative assistant, Secretary, or knowledge of Quickbooks or tax preparation will be a plus
Looking for someone to start immediately!
14 freelancers are bidding on average $972 for this job
I have previously been an office assistant for the past two years. I have a high level of proficiency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc. I'm a very well organized person with a high level of accountability.