A boutique wellness center in NY is looking for a freelancer to help with customer service and administration from the comfort of their own home. We offer top-notch services and our clients have become accustomed to superior customer service. Your role would be to help us surpass it!
The Remote Receptionist & Assistant will be the first point of contact for prospective and existing clients and therefore must be able to deliver positivity and professionalism in all interactions.
The number of hours may vary depending on the workload, starting with approximately 2-3 hours a week with the possibility of more as the boutique grows too.
Responsibilities of the Remote Receptionist:
• Answering and initiating phone calls, answering questions while always being professional and courteous
• providing superior customer service
• Writing emails and respond to inquiries with a minimal delay
• Managing the schedule (coordinating clients’ preferences with our therapists’ schedule)
• Confirming sessions, offering reminders, and conducting follow-ups
• Confirming purchases and executing payment
• Other administrative duties as needed
Must be based in the US or Canada
52 freelancers are bidding on average $11/hour for this job
Hello dear, I have read the description. I have done many customer support jobs and doing one currently part-time. If you are interested to talk to me so we can discuss more it. Thanks. -Zeeshan
Hello, I have interest in your offer, work with english and spanish, Have a degree in Administration and previous experience as customer service and personal assistant. Thanks in advance. Regards.
With my experience on customer service in the real estate field and in the spa that I worked at I know I would be the prefect fit for your company. Look forward to speaking with you.