We are a media agency looking for a virtual assistant who is able to learn quickly and tackle a variety of administrative and organizational tasks so that we can continue to grow, improve and become more efficient as a company.
Our ideal candidate would be able to work autonomously and efficiently, be highly organized and a clear communicator, and have at least a basic understanding of how video production and digital media projects work.
Types of tasks we need help with:
- The creation and organization of documents and spreadsheets using Google Suite products.
- Taking and compiling notes based on emails, calls and/or meetings, and keeping Trello boards up to date.
- Organization receipts and helping manage Quickbooks.
- Helping to organize existing documents within Google Drive.
- Facilitating internal communication between contractors and partners.
- Making travel arrangements for partners and interviewees.
- Basic to intermediate digital media work (making Squarespace edits, posting to social media, editing YouTube descriptions, etc.)
- Helping partners with miscellaneous tasks as they come up.
Products we use:
- Google Suite (advanced knowledge required)
- Quickbooks Online (advanced knowledge preferred, intermediate required)
- Facebook/Instagram (intermediate knowledge required)
- Trello (intermediate knowledge required)
- Dropbox (basic familiarity required)
- Squarespace (basic familiarity required)
- Adobe Products (basic familiarity desirable)
- Wordpress (basic familiarity desirable)
We look forward to hearing from you. Please include in your cover letter the reason you are interested in this opportunity.
15 freelancers are bidding on average $35 for this job
Hello there I have seen your project and I am interested because I have more than two years experience in this field. So if you give me your project I will give you quality work. Thanks