We’re a global media firm creating a written documentary of President Obama’s legacy to American Women in politics. We’re interviewing 44 women who supported Obama in his life, campaigns and administration.
We’re looking for a Social Media Manager that has experience working launching and growing social media brand campaigns. Below are the duties:
• Development of a social media strategy including polls, surveys, email campaigns.
• Weekly or monthly content calendar creation and updates
• Writing / publishing and boosting social media posts
• Managing facebook ads
• lead generation and email marketing integration
• Cross posting on other high volume related sites for expanded coverage
• Daily community management
• Monthly report creation
• Other kool stuff as needed.
Ideally, this person will have experience launching social media brand campaigns and growing a brand platform to several thousands. The goal of the project is to build brand awareness and page likes to several thousands. This is a client-facing position so we’d need someone comfortable interfacing with the client and able to do so professionally. Need someone creative, preferably experienced with women's social empowerment, women of color political empowerment and US presidential politics. This person will need to listen for content to re-post as well as creatively create posts for the social media sites. Some coordination with other book team members - project manager, writer, etc. Help develop email marketing campaigns that are integrated into the social media platform.