Looking for an experienced ghost writer for a contemporary young adult novel featuring motocross. No first timers. Must understand beat sheets, dead words, etc. Portfolio a must. Looking for a 65-70k word count. Work will broken out into milestones including the ghost writer providing character profiles and outline prior to beginning WIP. Protagonist will be 17 yr old anti-hero so please make sure you can write anti-heroes. Romantic subplot is a must.
Prefer someone who has interned, belongs to RWA, SCBWI etc. Someone who takes the CRAFT of writing seriously, not someone who pops out self-pub books with no interest in learning the craft or the nuances of writing. Must be good at showing vs. telling.
Please apply only if you are eligible and agree with the following details:
* You must be Native English speaker.
* All content must be 100% original. No plagiarism. I will be verifying this, and you will not be paid if the content is not original.
* You must be familiar with writing young adult
* Final product must be proofread and free of grammatical and spelling errors.
* In order to apply, you must include a portfolio of your fictional writing along with your bid.
MUST BE WILLING TO SIGN NDA
By applying and accepting this job, you understand and agree that this is a WORK FOR HIRE and ghostwriting position. This means once accepted and we pay you for the work, you will not retain any right to the products. I reserve the right to use the material in any form, whether electronic or print, and will own all rights for publication, including but not limited to, the copyright, byline right, resale, ownership, editing, revision and distribution right. You will have no rights to distribute or republish the material in any form whatsoever, even excerpts. Complete nondisclosure.
* Add the "1823" in your bid so I know you took the time to carefully read this post.
Thanks for taking the time to read this. I'm looking forward to your applications.