I am looking for an experienced writer with proficiency in English grammar and punctuation to ghost-write* an ebook on the topic of digital marketing and advertising. While experience in this field is not required, strong research abilities will be necessary.
Payment is contingent on original work. The work returned to us will be checked exhaustively against multiple digital plagiarism programs to ensure your work is 100% original.
The ebook will be comprised of twelve (12) chapters with each chapter consisting of approximately ten (10) pages. The chapter outline is included in this proposal.
Before choosing a writer, I will need to review samples of your writing.
*Officially, this ebook will be authored by my company, however, I am willing to negotiate giving you an author credit as a featured writer under my brand. I will also negotiate paying you a percentage of the net profit of this ebook in exchange for a reduced bid cost. A series of ebooks is in the planning stages, so I am hoping for a long-term relationship with a great writer.
Thank you for reading my proposal. I look forward to reviewing the responses.
EBOOK CHAPTER OUTLINE
1. Slaying The Virtual Dragons: Understanding all the major components of digital marketing.
2. Customer-Driven Engagement: How to elicit relevant feedback and give the customers what they want.
3. Creating "Sticky Content": Resources and techniques to produce the best content and measure user satisfaction.
4. Viral Sharing For Profit: Opt-in strategies for quickly expanding your fan base.
5. Affiliate Marketing Best Practices. Avoid newbie mistakes that waste money and time.
6. Avoiding The Blacklist: Best Practices that keep you on a growth trajectory while avoiding being black-listed by the major platforms.
7. Metrics of Winning: The latest techniques to totally understand the performance of all your marketing and branding efforts.
8. Marketing Strategies: Understanding best practices for global vs local marketing strategies.
9. The Truth About The Digital Banner Ad: Resources for choosing and optimizing ad design and placement.
10. Meet The WordPress: The vast world of free and low-cost WordPress tools.
11. Monetizing Blogs: Best practices for earning revenue through your blog.
12. Network Marketing: Using group research and affiliation to target and grow your market at warp speed.
16 freelancers are bidding on average $587 for this job
This project is for me! As a journalist with experience in advertising and PR, I can deliver you an interesting research about digital marketing. Give me a chance and I'll give you the content you need.