Digi Optimizer is the Marketing Strategy powerhouse based in Toronto, Canada, and provides 360 solutions to all marketing strategy needs of Small and Medium organizations.
We are a team of young and enthusiastic professionals, we love the digital world and are passionate to provide solutions that help small and medium companies get an edge over the growing competition.
Are you a dynamic, forward-thinking Paid Media Strategist? Do you thrive in a fast-changing environment helping local businesses achieve and exceed their goals? If so, we have a fantastic opportunity for you to join our team at DigiOptimizer
As our Paid Media Strategist, you will focus on the day-to-day operations of paid digital media to ensure success. You will work closely with the internal Marketing team and supporting agencies, to cultivate strong partnerships with our clients, making sure that all campaigns are set up for success and meet their objectives. You will be responsible for developing, implementing, managing and improving paid media strategies and campaigns for the clients in our portfolio. In this role you will:
· Have ownership and management of numerous paid campaigns across Search (SEM), Display, Video and multiple Social platforms.
· Coordinate and advise on monthly budgets and forecast campaign budgets to ensure a high ROI.
· Conduct keyword research, create ad copy, and generate reports measuring against client’s KPIs.
· Monitor and optimize campaign performance to ensure their good health and to identify opportunities to scale.
· Investigate and report on campaign concerns & act as a pivotal resource for platform support, troubleshooting and resolving any issues.
· Other Marketing duties as assigned by management.
Successful candidates will need to possess the following:
· Minimum 3 - 5 years’ experience working in a SEM role with Paid Advertising experience, including but not limited to Google, Microsoft Ads, Display, & Social (Facebook/Instagram, LinkedIn, Snapchat, etc.
· Experience managing large (and sometime complex) client budgets.
· Experience with digital reporting, tagging, tracking and analytics, including Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
· Strategic and analytical mindset with a proactive approach to campaign management.
· Strong communication skills to develop and maintain close relationships with internal teams, vendors & clients.
· Self-starter with the ability to work independently and with a team.
· Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines.
· Ability to work in a demanding environment and to balance several priorities and needs simultaneously.
In addition, the following are accomplishments that are nice to have, but not a requirement of employment:
· Advanced Google Analytics certification.
· Marketing agency experience.
· College degree.
· Google Ads certified (Fundamentals, Display, Mobile, Search, Videos and shopping).
· Experience with e-commerce platforms.
· Advanced paid social experience and/or certifications.
We are committed to providing employees with an experience that will help them grow and develop professionally. Ideal candidates should be self-starters, team players, and thrive in a dynamic environment. If you are looking to build your career with a growing organization where you can use your knowledge, skills, and talents, DigiOptimizer is the place for you! APPLY TODAY!
We thank all applicants for their interest; only candidates selected to proceed in the recruitment process will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: ₹650,000.00 - ₹850,000.00 per year