I am a freelance mechanical Estimator, I need to automate my BOQ.
1. Using a client-oriented Pricing software which is cloud-based for the pricing. after the pricing, I can get the output as an . XLS file. there will be 2 files which are detailed below.
Output 1: Material Price
Output 2: Labour Price.
(Both files are having the material described as common.)
2. Now, I have the Custom made BOQ file which has the data linking formulas, graphs, summary tabs etc. I'll call it as the "Std. Mechanical BOQ".
3. I need to copy-paste the material's unit cost value and the labour hour from the both files to the Std.BOQ.
4. The Std. Mechanical BOQ has the necessary formulas and linking to the summary to carry over the data that I entered manually.
5. The summary will call the necessary values and it'll further process the Totals.
- Std. Mechanical BOQ: [login to view URL]
- Input 1: Unit Materials price (for the Std. BOQ the Output file will be the Input): [login to view URL]
- Input 2 : Unit Labour Hour : [login to view URL]
5 freelancers are bidding on average ₹7600 for this job
Hi, Currently I am working as a design engineer and do costing of fabricated parts like front axle beam and brackets of tractors. I want to work with you to gain new things.