I am looking for a full time employee
SkillWill re-defines job search into a 2.5 hour assessment. It’s an attempt to solve the nation’s problem of making the demographic dividend count, and for freshers to find more meaning in life, by doing what they can do best. SkillWill helps fresh job seekers from engineering and MBA background to know their employability for jobs in 50+ sectors, and provide job openings if they're employable, and training recommendations if they're not. The product is trying to disrupt multiple industries at once - skill assessment, fresher recruitment, e-commerce, career counseling and content around job search, to name a few.
SkillWill is a product by ANTZ AGE Technologies Private Limited. The company was founded in December, 2012 with skill assessment as its primary objectives. It has received support from experts at Delhi University, NIIT University, Ministry of Human Resources Development and private players with both products and services business, alike.
We are trying to disrupt multiple industries at once - skill assessment, fresher recruitment, e-commerce, career counseling and content around job search, to name a few. Yes, we are hell-bent towards growth and multiply the number of students who benefit from our product (and services - yes service is a very integral part of the product).
What we can promise, is a wonderful company (people you’d be working with), who have defied all norms and are entrepreneurial in whatever it is that they do. You can look to learn a lot, provided you’re game for it. An excellent office space in South Delhi, a brilliant 16 MBPS wi-fi and unlimited food and beverages are what you can look forward to, at the least. Come, join the fun!
As a graphics designer you will be engaged across activities in Social Media Marketing, Website designing and email marketing.
At a minimum, you can expect to do the following:
1. Design different types of layouts & illustrations, web design layout & typography
2. Design website banners, landing pages and modify design to enhance user experience
3. Create & modify fonts in existing marketing material
4. Creates professional designs and layouts for promotional materials including direct mailings, handouts, advertisements, posters, signs, logos, and other visual layouts
You’re required to have:
1. Able to work on Mac osx, Windows and different software: adobe photoshop, adobe illustrator, adobe premier or sony vegas, adobe acrobat professional.
2. Minimum experience of 1 year in similar job
3. Detail oriented, flexible, self-motivated and meeting deadlines
4. Someone entrenched in social media culture and understand the fine line of managing a professional, but effective social media presence.
The Way forward:
This is a big responsibility and I would only suggest that you to go ahead if you can offer 100% commitment, love the product idea/industry/market and are eager to grow yourself as a graphic designer.
Tell us why should we place our bets on you and why do want to do it?