I am a graphic designer specializing in web design. I have already created layouts for all types of markets and I know several freelance platforms, as well as their qualities and defects.
I idealized this project with the intention of finding a programmer partner to help me mature this idea, because it is something recent that needs a lot of talk to fill the gaps, and thus start development.
The general idea is as follows:
- Think of a platform model as Workana or Freelancer, where the client and the professional find common interests and close deals. But in our platform there will not be the figure of the client, only the professionals.
- Let's think that there is the requesting professional, and the professional offering. This will be the basic structure of the entire platform. All professionals when registering should fill out a profile informing the type of service they offer.
- So let's say that a professional is applying for an ebook and needs illustrations. He must register to ask the help of an illustrator. That done, he must wait for proposals.
- Then the professionals who have in their profile the creation of illustrations, can be interested and send proposals.
- The proposals consents to the offerer declaring that he can carry out the project, but would like to receive the creation of project X in exchange if it fits into one of the offerer's abilities.
- If both professionals agree, they can close the deal immediately and the offering professional must pay a flat fee of $20 to the site.
- If one of the parties believes that the service offered is of a higher value than that received in exchange, you may request an additional amount as payment. If the counterparty agrees, you can pay through the platform, which will automatically discount 10% of the beneficiary.
- As for the amounts, the contracting party will always pay a flat fee of $20, but if it receives some amount in the transaction that is lower than the fixed rate, the value remains, but if the value received is higher than the fixed rate, example, $500 the amount charged will be in relation to the higher value. that is, $50.
- In case of conflicts the platform will check the dialogs to see if there was an error of some part and to take appropriate measures.
- If there is a need to perform two or more services in the same transaction, the project will remain open with the pending services until each task is delivered and only after all are completed the parties can qualify one to the other.
- Qualifications will be essential for each member to move up and down the platform. Levels not yet defined
- If there is any problem, punishment or something, the customer may be suspended, and even have your account permanently blocked, but you will never have your qualification downgraded.
This action plan is not yet complete, but I believe that anyone who has read so far can realize that together we can create a unique platform that delivers excellent results for professionals in all areas.
Everyone can benefit from this idea, designers, developers, copywriters, SEO experts, web designers, translators, and all kinds of professionals who once needed some service and could not hire.
If you have new ideas and are a programmer who has the qualification to develop something of that level, then let's start this project and revolutionize the market.
Remember, this is a mutual win-win partnership. you'll own half the deal without any restrictions. But at the moment I can not pay you, so it's going to be a blindfold bet for both of us.
If this is not something you are willing to accept, please do not submit proposal.
Many thanks for your interest!