ThinkRite is looking for a full time contractor that can develop a Social Learning Website. Agile Meeting Social Learning is a community where companies and employees can view and share best practices for meeting efficiency. The project will include a prototype phase and a Version 1 production phase. We are looking for an out of the box thinker and object oriented developer who is familiar with many of the open source web tools and plugins.
We will provide the candidates a list of functional requirements, Wireframes/Design, and sample content. The process for us to select the right individual for this project will include the following: resume/experience, must make technology/architecture recommendation to us, must provide sample websites as related to the referenced project if available. Provide overall estimate on number of hours and price.
The final step in the process will involve a development exercise where the candidate can showcase their skills and be compensated for it. The candidate will set up the CMS with sample content and get as much of the requirements developed and in place within 4 days. Payment will be $2000 for the developers who complete the minimum requirement of work within the 4 day period.
We will review the submitted projects and choose the best representation of the Agile Meeting Social learning platform.
The selected candidate will be invited to contract or become a full time employee for ThinkRite.
We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for developing a Social Learning website using a LAMP Stack. This person needs to have experience working in an Agile and Scrum Methodology.
This person is responsible for selecting and developing the core architecture preferably with a CMS like WordPress, Drupal or Joomla; selecting necessary plug-ins and comfortable customizing as needed. We will provide the AWS infrastructure including web servers and Aurora MySQL Database.
We prefer that the right candidate be local to the South Florida market but will consider remote candidates as well.
Skills And Qualifications
• Strong knowledge of PHP web CMS frameworks such as WordPress, Drupal, or Joomla
• Strong knowledge of various social media plugins, Wiki Plugins and other open source plugins to short cut development time
• Experience with integration with RESTful API’s
• Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
• Understanding of MVC design patterns
• Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
• Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
• Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
• Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
• Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
• Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
• Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• BA in Computer Science or Technical Degree
• Experience with SCORM and Learning Management
• Ability to travel to office as needed
49 freelancers are bidding on average $681 for this job
yes, let's clarify the requirement in details also if you want us to share our skill and previous work let us know.. hope to hear you soon.. Thanks & Regards RIMSHA