Currently I am building a website for the hospital. UX/UI steps were completed. This week I will start front-end coding and are looking to find the side to do the back-end. Some information required for the back-end.
1. Use PHP Drupal CMS. SQL server for customer information.
2. There are two main modules to focus on:
- Online payment: Your party will use One Pay for this payment.
- Search results on the website: This module is used to look up the results of tests for the hospital. When the user enters the information and the router will have 1 verify code before viewing the information.
There are also other modules: search physician information, contact form & inquiries
4. Total number of templates: I have attached site map of the website in this email. There will be many pages using a template.
5. Timeline: Website will go live at the end of June.
6. Budget: ~ $ 1,200- $ 1,400.
Please kindly send me your old projects that using Drupal and having main module. And please also send me your quotation bases on my brief. After that we can discuss for more details.
78 freelancers are bidding on average $1281 for this job
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks