The website is for a company providing IT training, focusing on Microsoft products and on Security. Currently, the company does NOT have a website.
This is a high-level guideline of the project. More details will be provided.
1. Must be clean and modern. No pop ups, no flashy things. Needs to look slick and professional.
2. Must work well on desktop, mobile, and tablets.
3. Theme colors should be blue, white, black; and if you want to add another color or two then that’s OK.
4. I am not a designer – you are. I trust you as the designer that you know about this more than me. So, if you think that something will look better, feel free to make it better. For example, changing a color or creating a different layout.
6. You are only doing client-side design and implementation – server-side such as PHP and MySQL are not part of your tasks (The list of upcoming classes will be generated dynamically via PHP but this should not impact the design). You are doing all client-side implementations, for example validating fields in the form, adding Google map to the Locations page, sorting training table in the Training page, etc.
7. Registration to classes is done via a different company, you don’t need to do the registration process.
See attached Word document with additional info. Password to open the file is Password1.