Most people have no idea how incredibly taxing it is to have to deal with people without a F*=/King common sense. Please be kind and do not waste my time if you one of the masses!
PLEASE BE KIND, HAVE THE COMMON RESPECT TO ACTUALLY READ MY BRIEFING AND UNDERSTAND MY PROJECT BEFORE YOU RESPOND TO ME. ONLY RESPOND IN THE FORMAT I LAID OUT!
I will be opening two café sites and will need graphics for the wall wrap and menu layout tidied up.
I have penned and laid out as best I can for what my vision would be for the layouts and designs in general. I’m very open to recommendations and ideas so feel free to recommend. What I do not want to hear from the very first conversation is what do I need? This just shows disrespect that you have NOT even bothered to read through and properly assess my briefing before you opened your mouth. Such silliness will just be ignored.
Part 1 - Jad Jarn - Food Court Design layout
What I need here is for you to simply look at the photo of the actual food court and my proposed idea of where I want to place the logo and TV media screens. From that, apply your creative ideas to take into consideration of where the TVs and logo are to be installed and work your graphic around them. The graphic work is for me to print out the design and wrap the wall as indicated at number 8 instead of painting. (See illustration for further clarifications)
The job is for you to apply your creativity to give me the vision that I want based on given info. It’s not rocket science!
1) Wrap my Thai Cafe with appropriate graphics!
2) White and pale baby pink colour tone
3) Give me options of solid colours and of graphic food pics wraps
4) Theme must be bright, airy, young and fun
5) Positions and sizes of TVs, Menu light box, service hole are illustrated so that you can take them into consideration when designing
6) Don’t ask me for pics to use on the wraps. Use my provided pics extract from my HD files, your own stock photos, draw it, google it or whatever. Just don’t bother me with it. The job is for you to apply your creativity to give me the vision that I want based on given info.
(For the not so bright, it means using pics of food, beverages or whatever you think is best instead of solid colours)
7) Number 8 represents walls that need to be wrapped
Part 2 - Jad Jarn - Menu Layouts
Main menu as indicated by with the number 4 labelling. Menu will be in printed format & stuck over the light box.
PLEASE DO BID UNLESS YOU HAVE ACTUALLY READ AND FULL UNDERSTAND WHAT NEEDS DOING!!!!
ALL jobs are to be quoted in AU$!!!
The response format I ONLY want to see is:
$0 and one day to complete Part 1 - Jad Jarn - Food Court Design layout
$0 and one day to complete Part 2 - Jad Jarn - Menu Layouts