Want to be apart of something exciting and ongoing?
We are looking at hiring a trainee web designer who is able to create a fully functional website. In the first instance we will be creating a directory style website which include geo-location features which enable users to see what is near them without even typing the location, but with a location text search there just in case.
We would advise wordpress as the functions are there with various themes available to ensure the features are advanced. Plugins such as geolocation directory will help you but feel free to use whichever platforms you prefer.
The ideal candidate will provide ongoing support to other operational online projects once the creativity and innovation can be demonstrated. Feel free to leave your quotes for this project. See below for more guidelines;
• The website is a DIrectory style website.
• The website will allow customers to find services, and businesses to list their services. These will be broken down into two main categories. Mobile and premise based.
• User registration and login features required. Login page to have social media login.
• user able to make listings advertising there services that are mobile. Geo location features are essential so the user can see what is nearest to them.
• The website will be compatible with mobi
• The customers will have a basic free listings package and also some paid listing packages which will differ. Basic will limit the images and text fields and featured service will be disabled where as on other packages you get these.
• Customers will have there own personal dashboard once logged in to view existing listings, save favourite listings, or list new ads
• Customers will pay digitally. Initially i will use paypal but should the website work we will introduce other gateways such as worldpay or e-pdq.
• The listing section view will be a list format with a category label on the right above a small image, atleast 8 listings should be visible on one page
• search features will enable customers to search for services in a certain location or the geo location features will automatically find the cusstomers location be ready to show results closeby at the the push of a button
• there wiill also be a blog section which should be featured on the front page. The first thing the customer will see is a search box for what and where, and branding.
• The website should have a back end that enables admin to approve listings , remove and upgrade. as well as download user emails.