• To hold the responsibility of appropriately translating the business objectives and aims of the company into creative designs.
• To look after the designing work for booklets, flyers, brochures, presentations, infographics, web layouts, logos, banners, social media posts.
• To find out innovative and creative designing ideas, explain the benefits of these designing ideas and make sure that they are backed by logic (objectives of the company).
• Agile/readily available for maintaining the necessary communication with the marketing department of the company.
• Is updated with the current and latest methodologies and technologies that a freelance graphic designer generally utilizes in his work. These technologies can be Flash, QuarkXPress, Photoshop, Acrobat, FreeHand, 3ds Max, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Director, etc.
• To communicate the total period required for completing a given project and adhere to it.
Company: Pentation Analytics, Mumbai