We are a fashion accessories company based in the US. We are looking to expand our accessories and apparel offerings to include posters, clothing, enamel pins etc
Our demographic is 21-45 year old men and women. The theme of our products is medicinal and recreational marijuana. Our mission is to turn over the negative stigma of ‘stoner’ culture to create trendy mainstream-appealing products that highlight the positive aspects of marijuana. These products will NOT be “420” “blaze it” smoke-shop style, but are meant to appeal to new/casual/medical users. The products will be stylish, cheeky, self-affirming, and featuring subtle references to cannabis.
The designer must:
- Have a passion for lettering (signwriting, hand-lettering, font-making, etc.)
- Have a solid sense of your own illustration style.
- Be proficient in vector-based work using Illustrator.
- Be able to scale their designs: the same image should be able to be made into a pin or embroidered on a hat, then incorporated into a greater t-shirt design.
- Have experience working with physical product requirements (pin design experience a plus)
- Understand the demographics and new culture of marijuana users
This project will require hiring multiple designers, each bringing their own vision to the table. We want your style to show through, so we can get the most unique and best work. We provide topics with direction. [login to view URL] to view our current designs
This is an opportunity to bring a lot of creativity to the table.