Our company Carbon Link is a start-up in the environmental products market,
We are a young innovative company trying to bring disruptive technology to a niche marketplace. We hope to facilitate micro-transactions and create instantaneous offset services using the latest in DL technology.
Large polluters are forced to purchase green credits from companies with green projects. This creates a flow of money from “dirty” parts of the economy to “green” parts of the economy, which allows sustainable projects to become more economical.
Increased transparency, liquidity, and ease of access to this marketplace is good for everyone. Carbon Link aims to help create a more robust marketplace and reinvent how Carbon Pricing works in practice by using DL technology to interface with the current market infrastructure.
In designing our logo, we are hoping to capture some of the themes from the information above:
• The Link between the “dirty” and “clean” parts of the economy
• Sustainability, Environmental responsibility
• Simplicity, Easiness, Openness
• Technology, Innovation, Disruption, Efficiency through technology
1. Vector Formatting. The logo needs to scale from large scale print, to website design, to business cards.
2. The words “Carbon Link” need to be incorporated in the logo. Preferably in a nice professional, modern font.
3. A graphic, something that can work in color and in grey-scale. Ideally something that looks like chain or a link in a chain. Must be somewhat simple.
4. A Color Scheme for our identity. Not all the colors in the logo needs to be part of the scheme, but Ideally, we can borrow from the main colors of the logo when building the rest of our image.
This includes our website theme colors. This scheme would ideally include some “nature” colors (greens and blues) and have positive or warm associates. However, some darker “industrial” colors are welcome given the theme for joining industry and environment. More on that below.
Actual RGB or HEX codes for the color scheme will be requested.
• A mobius strip or impossible ring have been the template ideas we have pursued so far. Both capture the concept of sustainability.
• As shown in the template design, a change in color from industrial/dirty to natural/clean is a hope of ours.
• Something that looks like a chain link
• Professional clean design
• A creative twist or take on what we are going for!
Included in this post are template designs, and work + feedback from a graphic designer we previously hired.
1) Simple Mobius/Infinity template with transition coloring
2) Impossible Ring Template
3) Tipple Mobius Template
4) Submitted Work
5) Feedback of that work
Additional Work/Website Work:
Depending on your skillset and/or network this job can come as a package with a WordPress website design job. Cooperation between the graphic designer and the website designer/developer would be greatly preferred. We are hoping to create a color scheme for our company and use it on the website and we will also be needing custom icons created for the website.