I am looking for an exciting, fresh logo for my brand-new IT Consulting Company: ‘maxpros’. The company is very niche, supporting implementations of Maximo Software only. Details on Maximo can be found here:
[login to view URL]
(Australian version of the website. Yes – crikey – I am an ozzie)
The name, maxpros, is a combination of ‘Maximo’ and ‘Professionals’. Basically, in the Maximo world, everything is max-something. E.g. a Maximo database is called maxdb. So, I wanted to continue that naming process with the company. Pro’s is also for the ‘Pros’ in ‘Pros and Cons’.
The company is a small band of highly skilled, very experienced, Maximo implementors. Kinda like Oceans 11, but Maximo people.
Regarding the logo design, I would like to be surprised. I offer the following points to help the creative process:
• MaxPros: It could be handy to have the ‘max’ part different from the ‘pros’ part. ( very simple example maxPros)
• Capitals: Whatever looks best. I am ok with maxpros, MaxPros or maxPros. The only exception is Maxpros. No Maxpros.
• Colours. I like #FF4500 (redish orange, siren red). #0900ff (neon) blues is cool also and [login to view URL] ‘max’ could be black and the ‘Pros’ coloured. I like black (even though its not technically a colour)
• Usage. I plan to use the logo on the website, business cards and documentation. If its cool enough I may even get some shirts printed.
• What I had in my head: The ‘max’ in a strong bold black, the ‘Pros’ with an elongated ‘P’ maybe in a fade, maybe in a brush stroke.
• What message am I trying to get across with the logo: Confidence. We know what we are doing.
Thanks for your consideration in undertaking this project.
122 freelancers are bidding on average $322 for this job
Hello! We are professional team of webdesigner. We have over 5 years experience. We will be glad to design new modern logo for you. Lets discuss all details. Manager Ivanna
Respected sir I read your order brief and we are ready to start work on your order. you need logo for your IT Consulting Company, please contact us. Thank you